Tickets for California Pops’ 2018-2019 shows are now available. Read on for pricing details and how to order tickets.
2018-2019 Ticket Prices
|No Longer Available||Available Now|
|All-Season Subscription||Single-Show Ticket|
|$ Premium / $ Regular||$ Premium / $ Regular|
|Adult||$260* / $210*||$55* / $45*|
|Senior (65 +)||$225* / $188*||$48* / $40*|
|Youth (Under 18)||$225* / $92*||$48* / $20*|
* Prices do not include Ticketmaster service fees.
How to Order Tickets
Online at Ticketmaster.com
By Phone via Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone at 800.745.3000
(Mon-Sat 9am to 6pm; Sun 12pm to 6pm)
In Person at the Flint Center Box Office
(Box Office hours are Tue-Fri 10am to 4pm; Closed 1:00pm-1:30pm on Tue, Wed, Fri; Closed 1:00pm-2:30pm on Thu)
For Best Results when Ordering Tickets on your Mobile Device …
- Access the Ticketmaster system through the free Ticketmaster Mobile App , which offers eTicket and print@home options
- The Pops does not recommend using Ticketmaster’s “Find Seats For Me,” option since it doesn’t function properly
- If you prefer to choose your seats directly through Ticketmaster’s “Buy On Map” feature, you may do so only through a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer
- Questions? Visit the mobile entry help page at Ticketmaster.com
(Note: It is Ticketmaster’s policy to not offer ticket refunds or exchanges for California Pops Orchestra shows.)
Groups can save $2 per ticket on purchases of 15+ tickets to a single show. If you order online through Ticketmaster.com, the discount will be applied during the purchase process. Group discounts are not available for All-Season Subscriptions.