All-Season Subscription Benefits
All-Season Subscribers pay less per show than single-show ticket purchasers and also receive these subscriber benefits:
Discounted Service Fees
Save big on Ticketmaster service fees, paying $3 per ticket, per show (a total fee of $15 for all five shows)—a 50% savings over Ticketmaster service fees on single-show tickets.
Show Day Subscriber Help Desk
Receive personal assistance on show day with lost tickets or other issues at the new Subscriber Help Desk located in the Flint Center Lobby.
Priority Seat Selection
When renewing your All-Season Subscription you’ll be able to keep your chosen seat or select a new seat before we open ticket sales (and seat selection) to the general public.
2018-2019 All-Season Subscription Prices
|$ Premium / $ Regular|
|Adult||$260* / $210*|
|Senior (65 +)||$225* / $188*|
|Youth (Under 18)||$225* / $92*|
* Prices do not include Ticketmaster service fees.
How to Order All-Season Subscriptions
Season Subscriptions - Online at Ticketmaster.com
Season Subscriptions - By Phone via Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone at 800.745.3000
(Mon-Sat 9am to 6pm; Sun 12pm to 6pm)
Season Subscriptions - In Person at the Flint Center Box Office starting on August 28
(Starting August 28, Box Office hours are Tue-Fri 10am to 4pm; Closed 1:00pm-1:30pm on Tue, Wed, Fri; Closed 1:00pm-2:30pm on Thu)
For Best Results when Ordering Tickets on your Mobile Device …
- Access the Ticketmaster system through the free Ticketmaster Mobile App , which offers eTicket and print@home options
- The Pops does not recommend using Ticketmaster’s “Find Seats For Me,” option since it doesn’t function properly
- If you prefer to choose your seats directly through Ticketmaster’s “Buy On Map” feature, you may do so only through a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer
- Questions? Visit the mobile entry help page at Ticketmaster.com
(Note: It is Ticketmaster’s policy to not offer ticket refunds or exchanges for California Pops Orchestra shows.)